Sunday, August 22, 2010

Views from first morning walk around Terelj National Park








Luxury mixed in with the old style ger (basically felt tents) accommodation .... trying out both :)

























Need I say I was in heaven with the scenery!


















This gent on horseback offered me his horse to ride ..... told him I would be back later ....


Came around a corner and look who was staring me down!!








A sweet young man, Gunbaat Orgodol, same age as Sarah, who acted as my guide and drove me to Terelj Park, about two hours outside Ulaanbaatar, and a world away!! Turtle Rock stands solid behind him.....












1 comment:

  1. I love the photos of Mongolia, and it is so interesting to learn more about it, as it is a country that you do not normally hear anything about!

    ReplyDelete