Sunday, October 24, 2010

Home for Jenn & Gary's wedding

Lake Louise was just stunning .... the mountains were like towering miracles ..... I had missed them so!
Sarah (who was maid of honor) dancing up a storm at the wedding
Sharing a moment with Jenn who was just stunning in her beautiful gown

Brian and Tim looking pensive???
Al, the proud Dad enjoying his daughter's wedding as much as Jenn
Enjoying a quiet moment ...... note my ao dai, (traditional gown worn by Vietnamese ladies) which I had made in Hanoi, a day before leaving for home .... would have had no time to shop for a dress in Calgary and the Vietnamese are excellent tailors .... the silk feels heavenly against the skin !

Love the art behind the head table at Chateau Lake Louise
Family smiles :)
Jenn & Gary seemingly having second thoughts ??? Nah .... just goofing around!

Pretty maids all in a row ..... can there possibly be a better back drop for a photo??!!

1 comment:

  1. I am totally in love with the Jenn & Gary's wedding. I had an amazing experience planning and plotting my sister Carla’s wedding ceremony that was in fairy pink style. I had learned a lot of skills online and also helped her book one of the best event venues Chicago for the day. It was a steal deal as there were some promotional booking offers which I helped them avail.

    ReplyDelete