Sunday, October 24, 2010

A most heart- warming Thanksgiving with my family

Bruce checking out the bird .....


















Sarah pitching in .... Rob is thrilled!







Mickey & Gordon meet me at Vancouver airport for a visit and breakfast before my flight to Ho Chi Minh .... Mickey is the only other
person I know, who scoops up a poached egg, lays it on toast and devours with relish! We are both such blatant peasants at heart .....





Maija surprised me with a visit for our Thanksgiving dinner, all planned, plotted, and cooked by Rob, Sarah & Marg ..... guess which duty each had??!!! It was just beyond heartwarming to have my whole family together around our table. Tim orchestrated fitting everyone around the tables .... it was just awesome!







The two "moms" enjoying a laugh,probably at our own expense!



My beautiful sisters ....






How blessed I am to have everyone here for this short visit in the middle of my nomadic year ..... I am soooo glad I came home ..... it was beyond wonderful to have everyone together... I love them all so much!












Tim enjoying a chuckle, Maija, holding it in, Rob, amused, Jenn, ready to break into out and out laughter!









Could not resist a picture with Dexter in it ..... Jenn, our family photographer, probably smiling, thinking I will have yet another picture out of focus ..... nope, I do not possess her camera skills!











Tim potato mashing up a storm ...








Our family matriarch and patriarch :)






Rob looks anxious to start carving the bird .... he was a whirling dervish all day, chopping, stirring, mashing, serving .....








Linda and her Mom Marion enjoying a mother/daughter moment :)



No comments:

Post a Comment