Sunday, January 30, 2011

More Jaipur and Amber Fort ... Lunch at Palace Restaurant inside the Fort

Monkeys at play .... I watched these two cuties for some time .... they were hilarious as they batted each other playfully, the younger one, quite the pest actually!






I love this country! Jiva!!





My POW train mates, Slovenians, Rudi, Sonya, Simona and Ales Bric and Grace and Dale Charran from Trinidad/Tobago ....... a cheerful albeit tiny breakfast room ... a quick route to knowing each other well, in these small shared spaces ... I cannot believe how fortunate I am in the people I keep meeting .... just gems, all of them!

Jeremy and Sharon from England ... ..... first couple I met on the train ... we enjoyed a first train dinner together later that evening ... Sharon's sense of humor is a delight and her joy in life is something you could just happily drown in! .... Jeremy obviously adores her!

Calm happiness .... this lady seemed so full of grace. She laughed with delight when I asked for her picture ...

















Cooking and selling fresh bread inside the fort walls .... couldn't resist ... delicious! Where is Elizabeth Gilbert's starvation ashram anyway??!!







Standing guard ....







































































Palace restaurant for lunch! All in all, a splendid first day of exploring Rajasthan ...















No comments:

Post a Comment