Sunday, May 23, 2010


The heart one is for Jennifer White....I thought that was appropriate, given your penchant for heart art and get a load of the studio creating it!!

My new friends, Henrietta and Stanley





Beautiful night lights of Auckland












































Various scenes from Waiheke Island including, sadly, a beached stingray that I almost stepped on, gazing at the water as I was!




















My delicious breakfast in Auckland!























View of Auckland as I approached on the ferry....



















3 comments:

  1. Beautiful scenery! looks like the year is off to a wonderful start, and I must say, I am envious of the delicious looking fruit plate! Not surprised to see that you have already made new friends, and I just hope I made you enough business cards to last a year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos Auntie Seija! Glad to see you're enjoying yourself so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh... what a wonderful, wonderful opportunity!! You go girl!! Love the pictures and keeping up to date on your activities ... I feel connected even if you're half way around the world. Enjoy! Oh, and eat some of that fruit for me ... how fabulous!

    ReplyDelete