Sunday, May 23, 2010

Rain and delicious kiwis :)

Here goes my first attempt at posting pictures.....a view of my last several breakfast platters.....the most delicious kiwis I have ever tasted....they were yellow inside (GM perhaps??? .... if so, well, I may change my stance on gm food tampering!!), passion fruit and grapefruit out of this world....no, I am certainly not starving and totally enjoing the awesome delicious king salmon of the area, supposedly more loaded in all those good omega oils than Atlantic salmon....lots of rain in NZ for the next few days...typical of their fall weather I suppose but I am not complaining in the slightest as my skin has come back to life after the parched prairies!! Walking lots, enjoying the seaside walking, outdoor cafes for coffee, green tea and the occasional glass of the best pinot noir since La Quinta!! New Zealanders a rather friendly sort.....lots of multi-culturism happening here....more Asians than in Vancouver and apparently NZ needs more to keep their economy going....I think they would most certainly welcome the odd Canadian!! (Krista and Kirby....did you catch that???!!) Off to Dunedin tomorrow on an early morning flight (Sarah & Rob's favorite place here in NZ....will report my findings kids :) .... more exploring on tap before volunteering commences June 5th in Rarotonga! ...... love seija xo

1 comment:

  1. Hey hey,Seija,

    Good job on getting the pics posted!!

    Everyone sends their love,

    BSSJ Cullen

    ReplyDelete