Thursday, May 19, 2011

Gypsy spirit takes a hiatus .....

Heading home and can hardly wait to see my kids at the airport!! .... puttered around London for a few days, enjoyed the quiet of Hyde Park and the rose gardens primarily; did 'make it to the shops' as well, as they say here .... had to restrain myself from buying too much for the little one ..... but could not resist a few outfits ..... wow, what fun! .... has been awhile since I last was in a baby department!! ...... I managed to elbow my way through the crowds into Harrods toy department ..... there I really had to work hard not to buy anything!!! Suitcase space .... hmmmm. Wow, what a year it has been .... how many different landscapes I have walked along, inhaling the ambiance in each and every country ..... extraordinary!

1 comment:

  1. It's been quit a trip. Thanks for letting us ride along with you. Many dream of doing such a trip but you had the chance to make it reality.

    Thanks for the blog.

    Eric

    ReplyDelete