Saturday, December 11, 2010

BEST NEWS EVER!!!

I think I can finally announce something so beautiful that it has been hard to keep a lid on it! Sarah asked me not to mention anything until December 11th ..... it is the 12th here in Cairo, but still the 11th in Calgary!! I am imagining sitting down to my native drum, which sits in our family room in Calgary ..... here comes my drum roll .............. Sarah and Rob will become parents in mid July 2011!!! ...... making Brian and I grandparents and Tim an uncle!!! This is just so awesome, I am STILL almost speechless and I have known for a month!!! As you may all recall, when I first started my journey May 19th, I said there was a tiny window of time for me to take this trip before the grandchildren start arriving ....... I cannot fathom being away from our first grandchild in that beautiful first year (or any year for that matter :)!!!!) ..... so there you go, subconsciously, I must have known something :) .... Sadly, I will miss most of Sarah's pregnancy, but thankfully will get back in time for the last few months of it. It is a beautiful time for Sarah and Rob and the adventure of a lifetime awaits them in July. To welcome a new life into our family is a gift from God ....... now, if I could just get Sarah to somehow post a picture of herself on this blog (with Rob and Dexter beaming nearby) ...... little rounded tummy and all ..... is this possible for you to do Sarah??? ..... you know all my codes to get into my blog, so give it a whirl :) My love to everyone, Grandmother in waiting, Seija xo

1 comment:

  1. We will post some pictures once I start to grow! Still the same size for the moment but I'm sure that won't be for too many more weeks :)

    ReplyDelete