Monday, April 11, 2011

Scenes around Hodmezovarsarhely and Liszt Ferenc School ...

Faces of my various students at Liszt Ferenc Middle School .... love these children!!














Andrea, one of the teachers in the middle .... can hardly tell as she could pass for one of the students!!



Livia, a student we give private lessons to in the afternoons. She is on the right in the robe.






A few employees at City Hall that we also tutored one afternoon.






Choir Concert at Liszt Ferenc



My adult students at Tesco .... rather than a boring evening class at school, I took them on a "field trip" there for tutoring :) .... they did rather well, calling out items and prices!






My home away from home in Hodmezovarsarhely.



Synagogue .... street scene in front









Outside classroom one day .....











Some of my adult class .. Marika, Eniko, Sandor, Nora and Steve/Istvan



Weekend Market .... brooms anyone?






.... or daffodils?


First day in Hodmezovarsarhely and our lunch stop .... Rick in hat and Milt ... my team!! Spring was happening and we were quite warm as we sat, enjoying our sandwiches outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment